| RIGHTCUE ASSURANCE |
Working at RightCue
Working as a team
You work alongside highly experienced consultants who are keen to support and nurture you. Working with a small team gives you an opportunity to get involved, develop essential business and leadership skills. We encourage our people to find innovative solutions and think unconventionally.
We support our people in expanding their skills base by providing on the job learning, apprenticeships, training and study opportunities. You receive ample opportunities to take up new challenges, prove your mettle and achieve new professional skills.
At RightCue, we value diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunities. We focus on what you achieve, not how long you spend. Therefore, we offer flexible working and good work-life balance, an exciting range of financial benefits and great working environment.
Join us as a Consultant
We are looking for highly experienced security professionals to join us as independent consultants.
You should ideally hold one or more of the following qualifications/ experience:
- ISO 27001 Lead auditor/ Lead implementor
- CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CGEIT, IIA’s CIA,
- CREST/ TIGER accreditation, C-EH, OSCP, CPP SIRA, CISA, CISSP
- GIAC Systems and Network Auditor
- UK Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Cyber Security or other relevant subject
- IRM qualifications
- BCS Practitioner Certificates
- Working knowledge of security management systems, governance and international standards
- Working knowledge of IT and security risks, tools and techniques, privacy and data security laws and standards
Essential professional skills:
- Ability to confidently express complex security principles to both technical and non-technical audience
- Good documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, a desire to provide excellent customer service
- Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Maintain productive, professional and secure working environment
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org