Careers – Business Development and Client Relationship Manager
We are searching for an energetic, passionate and personable individual whose natural sales abilities, powerful communication skills and sound knowledge of sales techniques and management of a sales pipeline will ensure they are immensely successful in this role.
You will work with the team to actively seek and engage customer prospects. You will actively liaise with internal delivery teams to provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Knowledge of working in a service or technology industry is a must, experience in cybersecurity will be an added bonus.
New business development
- Research and identify new business opportunities- including new markets, growth areas, customers, partnerships, or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and reach out to prospective customers
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Listen to customer requirements and define the scope of the activities and services
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations based on effort estimation and providing customers with quotations
- Perform due diligence on prospects
Manage sales pipeline
- Manage the sales pipeline, sales forecast and sales KPIs
- Maintain the CRM
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers/partners in person and via telephone calls, emails, face to face meeting and video conference
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information, discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing team
- Advise clients and partners on forthcoming service developments and discuss special promotions
- Represent the company at trade exhibits, events and demonstrations
- Assist with creating sales and marketing campaigns
- Minimum of two years of sales experience in a similar industry. Any experience in Cyber Security consulting is highly preferable.
- Technological competency in using multiple IT systems and maintenance of CRM.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Listening and presentation skills.
- A desire to work within a team-driven environment (we are not a call centre or corporate environment, your personality is a great deal)
- Alignment with RightCue values, culture and ethics
- Attitude- ambitious, driven, energetic and thorough professional
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your latest CV at HR@rightcue.com
By sending your CV at the above mailbox you consent to us collecting and storing your CV/Application and contact details. We will hold this information securely and process it for recruitment purposes only. Please refer to our privacy statement for more details on our compliance with GDPR and Data Protection.