Technical Project Coordinator
Are you an experienced Technical Project Coordinator?
As a fast-growing business, we are looking for a Project Coordinator for our Technical delivery team.
RightCue is a professional consultancy providing cybersecurity, information assurance and advisory services across IT domains of infrastructure, applications, cloud and SaaS solutions. Based in Basingstoke, Hampshire, we are an independent full-service consultancy catering to a global
We have built a first-rate reputation for delivering excellent service to our clients in a timely and professional manner.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be supporting the team in ensuring that:
- a project is completed on time and within budget,
- that the project’s objectives are met and
- that the deliverables have been completed in time and to the expected quality parameter
As the project coordinator, you will oversee the project from inception to completion, to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used, and the different interests involved are satisfied.
- Obtain clear handover from the Sales team or Project Owners on the client contacts, Statements of Work, deliverables, timelines, invoicing requirements, partner information and any other information necessary for the project’s success, ensure these are communicated to the internal or external consultants working on the project as appropriate.
- Assist the teams in identifying the availability of resources for scheduling new assignments and booking in their calendars.
- Plan and schedule project timelines. Create project plans/ support tickets and share them with all concerned parties, making the best use of the available tools and resources.
- Assist with the creation of appropriate communication channels, arrange kick-off meetings and regular status updates, with the clients as well as the delivery teams, as necessary.
- Identify early warning signs of delays, over-runs and deviations and escalate where necessary.
Monitor the time spent on the project activities and manage it within the overall budget and estimates
- Ensure that RightCue Quality policy and standards; professional ethics are complied with by all resources working on the project.
- Assist team with the implementation and use of project management, time management tools, branded document styles and template library.
- Ensure that all the documentation, audit evidence, records, discussions and deliverables relating to the project are being generated and filed appropriately. Formulate processes and conduct random checks.
- Ensure that necessary authorisation has been obtained, deliverables acknowledged, meeting notes sent to the client, feedback obtained, where appropriate.
- Coordinate with Sales/Accounts on invoicing, payments and renewals.
- Ensure maintenance of a Standard Operating Procedure related to project coordination activities.
- Assist team with the use of project management and time management tools
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all projects in our project management tool to report the number of projects/types of projects/current status/delays/tasks/ sub-tasks/out of scope activities and other parameters.
Assist in creating Management Reports to allow for easy drill-down on the projects
- Create templates for consistent reporting on the project activities
- Schedule daily/weekly/monthly meetings or reports for different stakeholders
- Assist the management with insights on improvement opportunities
- Ability to organise, structure, prioritise, work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Customer focus mindset
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Well developed interpersonal skills, Diplomacy, Ability to motivate people, Management and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness, accounting skills
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to work under stress
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Critical thinking and problem solving, expertise in conflict resolution, adaptability
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
What you will get:
- Flexibility to manage your own diary
- 25 paid holidays in a year
- Significant growth opportunities
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Working alongside highly experienced consultants in a small team gives you an opportunity to get involved, develop essential business and leadership skills
- At RightCue, we value diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunities. We focus on what you achieve, not how long you spend. Therefore, we offer a good work-life balance, an exciting range of financial benefits and a great working environment.
- We support our people in expanding their skills base by providing on the job learning, apprenticeships, training and study opportunities.
- You receive ample opportunities to take up new challenges, prove your mettle and achieve new professional skills.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your latest CV to HR@rightcue.com
By sending your CV to the above mailbox you consent to us collecting and storing your CV/application and contact details. We will hold this information securely and process it for recruitment purposes only. Please refer to our privacy notice for more details on our compliance with GDPR and Data Protection.