| CYBER SECURITY |
Penetration Testing Services
How would your systems handle a real cyber-attack?
The only way to know is to let us hack your system.
Penetration Testing, commonly known as ‘pen testing’ uses simulated hacking to expose vulnerabilities within a cyber security system that might enable criminal activity.
Catastrophic failures could occur if information risks are not managed correctly – system software or applications configuration and maintenance, as well as user management and administration, are just some examples.
Accredited ethical hackers from RightCue Assurance can perform a full security assessment and test all elements of your infrastructure via a controlled ‘attack’ to help you avoid a real-life cyber security disaster.
Why your business needs penetration testing from RightCue Assurance
RightCue is one of the top penetration testing companies in the UK and we work across a diverse range of sectors including technology, legal, defence, public sector, finance, education, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, charity and marketing.
By understanding your network from a hacker’s perspective, we can show you where your cyber security might be compromised. Penetration testing will:
- Improve security posture from cyber threats
- Help meet compliance requirements (PCI, ISO27001, other security standards)
- Reassure clients and stakeholders
- Prepare websites and web applications before go-live or handover to third parties
- Confirm that changes to the network have not introduced any security risks
Penetration testing services
RightCue Assurance stays up to date with the latest threats and techniques, to identify vulnerabilities and every potential weakness in your system that a criminal could exploit.
Don’t worry, we conduct pen test services without causing any actual damage.
Infrastructure Security Penetration Testing:
- Firewall Penetration Testing
- Virtual Private Network Testing
- Intrusion Detection Systems/ Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Cloud perimeter (e.g. AWS VPC)
- Proxies, load balancers
- Cloud gateways, single sign-on
- CASB (Cloud Access Security Brokers)
- Internal LAN, Virtual LAN, WiFi (wireless penetration testing) and network components
- Network-connected user-devices and printers
- Active Directory services, file servers and internal applications
- Wireless Network Pentest
Application Security Penetration Testing:
- Web Application Testing
- Mobile Application Testing
- API and Web Services Testing
- Secure Code Review
- Thick Client Testing
What to expect
Cybercrime is becoming increasingly complex, making security testing a high priority for all businesses. To identify potential vulnerabilities in your systems before an attacker does, RightCue will:
- Consult with you to gain a thorough understanding of how your business operates
- Clearly define the cyber security concerns you would like to resolve
- Design a customised approach suited to your unique business architecture, combining automated testing with manually simulated real life attacks
- Adapt testing methodologies to create bespoke solutions that maximise your ROI
- Assign RightCue’s highly skilled and certified ethical hackers to conduct in-depth pen testing
- Deliver a detailed debrief including our recommendations on how you can address cyber security risks
Whether you are looking for a black-box, grey-box, or white-box assessment, you can be sure that RightCue has the penetration testers with the expertise to help you secure your systems and prevent costly data breaches.
What our clients think
“In early 2021, the ATI established the FlyZero project, with ambitious targets and timeframes. RightCue were involved from the start, contributing ideas and sustainable solutions to keep the project data secure.
“I see Yogesh as a mentor. He is so supportive and helpful. He operates almost as a virtual CIO and has worked with me on a long-term strategy for IT and security to ensure it remains fit for purpose as the business continues to grow.”
ANN DYSIEWICZ . AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE
“Beyond the accreditations, Yogesh has caused us to think harder. To develop a maturity for our cyber security – processes and ideas for the future, and to think beyond IT to the business implications. Would I work with RightCue again? Absolutely, without hesitation…’
DAVID BATHO . EXETER COLLEGE
“RightCue helped us to achieve our cyber security accreditations including Cyber Essentials and IASME. But it’s more than that - the protection and management of data is now very much at the centre of our business.
“The Right Cue team are absolute stars. Nothing is too much trouble. if you need help with cyber security, you can’t go wrong with RightCue.”
DAN CURTIS-ALLEN . FROST & SULLIVAN
"The team at Rightcue worked very closely with our internal team on our ISO27001 accreditation. They were extremely thorough and rigorous throughout the process, they acted professionally at all times and guided us through each step of the way to attain ISO27001. I would recommend Rightcue to help you achieve your security accreditations.”
SIMON ADAMS . PRD TECHNOLOGIES
"They don’t just do the job and leave. They are at the end of the phone and happy to advise and engage at any time if you need them. If you’re considering Cyber Essentials accreditation, I’d definitely recommend RightCue.”
PAUL AUGUSTUS . ROWANS HOSPICE
“Whilst going for a computer security accreditation is never easy, the team at RightCue made it as painless as possible. They were clearly very knowledgeable and as helpful as they could be, given their role as a certification body…’
RAY SMITH . MUSKETEER SOLUTIONS LTD
“There is no doubt working with RightCue saved me a hell of a lot of time. I didn’t have to spend ages researching solutions. I would say RightCue are a very dependable resource, and are reassuringly competent. A good choice if you’re looking to acquire security accreditations…’
BEN COPE . CREATE IT
“We have been hugely impressed with the team at RightCue. They are very approachable and incredibly knowledgeable...Achieving those accreditations was so much easier, by working with an experienced and accomplished team of professionals, such as RightCue…’
SHELLEY HAWLEY . STALIS
All of the RightCue team are very helpful and very willing to go the extra mile. They are very committed to delivering a good service, and that’s why we are always happy to refer them.”
PAUL LLOYD . LLOYD TECHNOLOGY
Get in touch with us
Don’t let your business become a victim of a cyber-security attack. If you’re looking for an ethical penetration testing UK company contact RightCue today to find out more about how our penetration testing services can help protect your infrastructure and assets.