How would your systems handle a real cyber-attack?
Catastrophic failures could occur within your organisation if information risks are not managed correctly.
System software, applications configuration/maintenance, and user management/administration are just some of the information risks that your organisation could be exposed to right now.
The only way to know if your organisation could handle a cyber-attack is to let our team of accredited penetration testers hack your systems using our simulated ethical penetration testing service.
RightCue Assurance has CREST penetration testing certification, demonstrating that our services are conducted to the highest legal, ethical, and technical standards.
What is penetration testing?
Penetration testing services, commonly known as ‘pen testing’, use simulated hacking to expose vulnerabilities within your cyber security systems that might enable criminal activity.
Existing vulnerabilities and weaknesses in your systems, network infrastructure and process are all thoroughly explored. This includes actions and habits of your staff that could lead to data breaches.
What is CREST accredited penetration testing?
CREST is an international accreditation body for technical information security organisations, ensuring they meet the highest standards of quality and service. There are many benefits to choosing a CREST certified company for your penetration testing, including:
- Compliance – CREST accreditation is recognised by many regulators and compliance bodies, so choosing CREST approved penetration testing can help you to meet your compliance obligations.
- Assurance of quality – CREST certified penetration testing providers are assessed annually to ensure that they meet the highest standards.
- Comprehensive coverage – CREST accredited companies have the skills to test a wide range of IT systems and networks, including networks, applications, databases, and cloud environments.
- Expertise and experience – CREST certified penetration testing companies employ experienced and qualified penetration testers who have the skills and knowledge to identify and exploit vulnerabilities.
- Peace of mind – gives you the peace of mind knowing that your IT systems and networks are being tested to the highest standards.
Benefits of CREST certified penetration testing services from RightCue Assurance
RightCue Assurance is a CREST accredited company for penetration testing services, with experienced CREST pentesters, dedicated to helping you secure your online assets. We offer a range of services to meet your needs, including vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and web application testing.
Our team is composed of certified professionals with years of experience in the field. As an accredited CREST penetration company we are dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest techniques and technologies, ensuring we provide you with the most effective solutions.
Our services are designed to help you identify and address vulnerabilities in your systems before they can be exploited by malicious actors. We work with you to develop a customised testing plan that meets your specific needs and goals.
Using a thorough and methodical approach we pride ourselves on providing you with clear, actionable results. We use the latest tools and techniques to identify vulnerabilities and provide detailed reports that help you understand the risks and prioritise remediation efforts.
We understand that security is a critical concern for businesses of all sizes, and we are committed to helping you protect your assets. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you secure your online presence. By understanding your network from a hacker’s perspective, we can show you where your cyber security might be compromised.
Pen testing has many advantages for your organisation:
- Cyber-defence capabilities are tested – simulated attacks familiarise you with malicious intruder tactics so that you can create a protection strategy that will defend you in real-life scenarios
- Websites and web applications are tested for handover to third parties before go-live – confirming that changes to the network have not introduced any security risks
- Pen testing helps avoid costly disruption to business – critical systems, networks, and other resources that cyber-attacks could cause
- Compliance with regulations and certifications (e.g. PCI, ISO27001, other security standards) – industry and legal compliance requirements may dictate that your organisation undergoes pen testing to prove the integrity of your IT security and risk mitigation
- Trust is maintained – reassure all your stakeholders about the rigours of your system security to retain their confidence and loyalty
RightCue will be able to provide an expert independent review of your systems and processes. This external perspective is comprehensive and often carries more validity with key decision makers and investors than any internal evaluation.
Whether you’re looking for a black-box, grey-box, or white-box assessment, you can be sure that RightCue’s CREST approved penetration testing services demonstrate the expertise that will secure your systems and prevent costly data breaches.
Choose from our range of penetration testing services
Our team is composed of certified professionals with years of experience in the field. We are dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest techniques and technologies to ensure that we provide you with the most effective solutions.
Infrastructure security penetration testing:
- Firewall penetration testing
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) testing
- Intrusion Detection Systems/ Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Cloud security reviews (e.g. AWS, AZURE Security Review)
- Proxies, load balancers
- Cloud gateways, single sign-on
- CASB (Cloud Access Security Brokers)
- Internal LAN, Virtual LAN, WiFi (wireless penetration testing) and network components
- Network-connected user-devices and printers
- Active Directory services, file servers and internal applications
- Wireless network pentest
Application Security penetration testing:
- Web application security testing
- Mobile application penetration testing
- API and web services testing
- Secure code review
- Thick client testing
Penetration testing project approach – what to expect
Cybercrime is becoming increasingly complex, making security testing a high priority for all businesses. To identify potential vulnerabilities in your systems before an attacker does, RightCue will:
- Consult with you to gain a thorough understanding of how your business operates
- Clearly define the cyber security concerns you would like to resolve
- Design a customised approach suited to your unique business architecture, combining automated testing with manually simulated real-life attacks
- Adapt testing methodologies to create bespoke solutions that maximise your ROI
- Assign RightCue’s highly skilled and certified ethical hackers to conduct in-depth pen testing
- Deliver a detailed debrief including our recommendations on how you can address cyber security risks
- In-depth understanding of business, technology and regulations
- Highly praised by our clients for outstanding customer service and quality of deliverables
- Access to a wide range of professionally qualified resources to suit every industry sector
- Flexible arrangement – we can scale up and down as per your needs
What our clients think
“We were keen to develop our IT security to the next level so we could expand our client base as well as giving existing clients further peace of mind. Working with RightCue has been a total pleasure. They are just lovely people and to us they are not only trusted advisors but they feel like part of our extended team.
"Working with RightCue has supported our growth as a business and given us the reassurance we need, knowing that our security and data protection is well developed and managed - that's thanks to RightCue.”
JANINE BISHUN . ACASTER LLOYD CONSULTING LTD
“In early 2021, the ATI established the FlyZero project, with ambitious targets and timeframes. RightCue were involved from the start, contributing ideas and sustainable solutions to keep the project data secure.
“RightCue are so supportive and helpful. They operate almost as a virtual CIO and worked with me on a long-term strategy for IT and security to ensure it remains fit for purpose as the business continues to grow.”
ANN DYSIEWICZ . AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE
“Beyond the accreditations, RightCue have caused us to think harder. To develop a maturity for our cyber security – processes and ideas for the future, and to think beyond IT to the business implications. Would I work with RightCue again? Absolutely, without hesitation…’
DAVID BATHO . EXETER COLLEGE
“RightCue helped us to achieve our cyber security accreditations including Cyber Essentials and IASME. But it’s more than that - the protection and management of data is now very much at the centre of our business.
“The RightCue team are absolute stars. Nothing is too much trouble. if you need help with cyber security, you can’t go wrong with RightCue.”
DAN CURTIS-ALLEN . FROST & SULLIVAN
"The team at Rightcue worked very closely with our internal team on our ISO27001 accreditation. They were extremely thorough and rigorous throughout the process, they acted professionally at all times and guided us through each step of the way to attain ISO27001. I would recommend Rightcue to help you achieve your security accreditations.”
SIMON ADAMS . PRD TECHNOLOGIES LTD
"They don’t just do the job and leave. They are at the end of the phone and happy to advise and engage at any time if you need them. If you’re considering Cyber Essentials accreditation, I’d definitely recommend RightCue.”
PAUL AUGUSTUS . ROWANS HOSPICE
"Whilst going for a computer security accreditation is never easy, the team at RightCue made it as painless as possible. They were clearly very knowledgeable and as helpful as they could be, given their role as a certification body…”
RAY SMITH . MUSKETEER SOLUTIONS LTD
“There is no doubt working with RightCue saved me a hell of a lot of time. I didn’t have to spend ages researching solutions. I would say RightCue are a very dependable resource, and are reassuringly competent. A good choice if you’re looking to acquire security accreditations…’
BEN COPE . CREATE IT
“We have been hugely impressed with the team at RightCue. They are very approachable and incredibly knowledgeable...Achieving those accreditations was so much easier, by working with an experienced and accomplished team of professionals, such as RightCue…’
SHELLEY HAWLEY . STALIS
“Having confidence in recommending them to our clients has allowed us to concentrate on playing to our strengths.
All of the RightCue team are very helpful and very willing to go the extra mile. They are very committed to delivering a good service, and that’s why we are always happy to refer them.”
PAUL LLOYD . LLOYD TECHNOLOGY
Get in touch with us
Don’t let your business become a victim of a cyber-security attack.
If you’re looking for an ethical CREST certified penetration testing company in the UK, contact RightCue today to find out more about how our penetration testing services can help protect your infrastructure and assets.